Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Start-one step at a new me

Ok, so I decided I'm posting everyday my progress to get fit by my son's graduation in May. It's about 9 weeks. Now here are my realistic goals:
     1.  Lose 25 pounds
     2.  Sign up for at least 2 5ks by May.
     3.  Get more organized in my world.

Now here is my wish list! (ie my "If I stick to my plan" list)
     1.   lose 40 lbs by graduation
     2.   If succeed at #1, will buy a dress or skirt for graduation
     3.  Make more time for me and not put myself last

Ok these are the things I'm going to work on.
  I have my water already counted out (128 ounces) each day
  No soda (this might be harder than I expect)
  No processed foods (if it wasn't grown or part of the animal kingdom then it's out for the next 9 weeks)
  No processed sugar
  No flour or grain based products
  No dairy
  More vegetables
  More fruits.
  Exercise 6 days a week (I'm giving myself Sundays off) 
  Take my Advocare religiously and every day.

Easy to write this down, but am a bit scared to start tomorrow. The weather is getting nicer (at least this week) so it's crunch time and it's now or never.

This is my daily log and my way of being accountable for myself.  I do really well the first few days it's the weekends that get me but I have to do this, no excuses.

So stay tuned on my journey.  I am taking before pictures tomorrow but will not post until I'm done.
So until tomorrow my friends, let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...