Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Day 10-I CHEATED-Guess I'm Human

Day 10

I CHEATED.  I had 2 chocolate chip cookies and a Diet Pepsi last night.  The cookies weren't huge or the size of Buicks,and the soda was a 12 oz can but I couldn't help myself.  To the ladies out there, I'm sure you have one day each month where you HAVE to have something, even if it's something you probably wouldn't eat.  Well last night was my "day".  I came home from work and the cookies were on the counter.  Taunting me, I could have sworn they were mocking me for being so rude as to leave them all alone on the counter in the container all by themselves, their brothers and sisters all been taken by the boys and now these two poor lonely little chocolate chip cookies were orphans and they were just begging me to eat them.  So in about the time it takes you to hiccup, I had devoured those two very loud cookies to SHUT THEM UP and then after I was done, I drank about half a can on soda before I felt "guilty".  What had I done, 9 days in and I crumble, I could blame hormones or PMS, and to be honest I'm pretty sure that I actually blacked out while I was eating the cookies because at this moment I don't remember if I chewed them or ate them whole, I just know they were there and a second later they were gone.  So am trying to forgive myself for being a weak human and for not bringing sword and shield to fight off the PMS Dragon, but unfortunately she won this battle but will not win the war. (YES I did go back to yesterday's post and update my battle on my food log, fair is fair)

So Day 10, not perfect.  But perfect is not what I attain for.  Better, yes...Perfect, no.  I did eat very well all day and my heal was still hurting so I did opt out of Zumba but did do my challenges.




Challenge:  60 crunches, 50 Squats, 20 pushups, 2-30 planks, I also did 25 back arm rows just to add a little since I didn't go to Zumba.

So the heal is 80% and I'm going to try to go to Piloxing Fusion tonight, may just have to be on the light side of things when it comes to bouncing.

So I needed a little inspiration today for the stumble from yesterday and I found the perfect thing to motivate me as well as make me smile, so I hope it will "motivate" some of you too.

QUOTE OF THE DAY


So still drinking at least a gallon of water a day, taking my Advocare, and the office is having a potluck "make a salad" day, so that is a great thing.  Doing my challenges at night and studying, so all in all a step forward, which is always a step in the right direction.  Another day documented in my blog and I"m in the 50's for days left (59 to be exact), so that means that time is ticking and once I'm back at 100% body wise then I will be stepping up my game.  Food is my main weakness and planning ahead what I'm having has been a huge help, also buying fruits and vegetables to have on hand does also.

Has it been easy???? NO (Don't let my witty banter fool you, some days are hard!)
Do I have moments each day where I want to throw in the towel and just do what my impulse wants to do???? YES (But then I remember I promised myself to blog everyday and be honest and who want to hear about me sitting on the couch, eating large amounts of chocolate while listening to my fat cells multiply like they are in Zumba class, NO ONE, exactly)
But the final questions I always try to ask myself is:

WILL THIS HELP ME GET TO MY GOAL?
AND
WILL YOU BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF AFTER YOU HAVE THIS?

Fortunately, I have been able to answer these questions with YES for the past 10 days.  Of course, they have been times when I have answered NO, but the YES's luckily are outnumbering the NO's and that is a success in my book.

Have an amazing "Hump Day" everyone!  And remember our biggest critics are the ones that stare at us in the mirror!!!!



Food Log Wednesday, March 18, 2015
BREAKFAST
Quaker Oatmeal

AM SNACK:
Granny Smith Apple

LUNCH
Make your own Salad at Work

AFTERNOON SNACK:
Banana

SNACK BEFORE FUSION CLASS:
Banana

SUPPER:
Smoked chicken 
Broccoli and Cauliflower


COUNTDOWN
DAYS DOWN:  10
DAYS TO GO:  59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...