Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 12-International Happiness Day & Pictures

It's the first day of Spring as well as International Happiness Day!  Isn't is great that both of these things fall on Friday, talk about winning the Trifecta.

My pity party from yesterday is over, I was sad that I hurt my knee and once again had to miss Zumba, The amazing people I am surrounding myself with sent me words of encouragement, but I was really bummed and it did help.  I've decided I have to wrap my knees and ankles before my Zumba and Fusion workouts, just until they get stronger.  It will be like being in volleyball in high school.

The knee is about 60% better, still a bit of a limp but hopefully back on track by Monday.

Feeling good, but every day I have my struggles.  With studying late, I haven't been getting as much sleep and in the morning, I'm still dragging and just want to grab a soda and a breakfast toranado. That was my feeling this morning, but I went straight to work, filled my water jug and had my oatmeal and an apple and proceeding on my morning.  Once the oatmeal filled me up, I was fine, but did have an internal struggle not to just get back in the car and go get biscuits and gravy while it was cooking.

With graduation approaching fast, I realize that I need to get pictures together of my son.  Before the flood of 2010 I was an advid scrapbooker. (In case you didn't know we lost a whole wall in our basement and our entire basement flooded with mud and water over 7 feet and we lost alot)  In fact I was scrapbooking my photos since the 80's before scrapbooking was even a thing. I loved to just spend hours putting the final touches on pictures of my family.  When the flood happened, all my scrapbooks were ruined and luckily I was able to save 60% of the pictures.  I just haven't had the heart to go through all the ones we saved and re-scrap them.  This was before digital pictures, so it's not like I can upload and digitally do a scrapbook on them.  I have tried to join scrapbooking retreats, but they are kind of like joining a sorority, you kind of have to part of the group before you can join the group.  So after my test on March 30, I have to go through and find pictures of my son and get something together.  This is something that on my adventure I need to do.  I need to organize and scrap my photos again.  I have to get over the hurt of losing pics that were precious to me and just be a retreat of one.  It's hard, but something I need to do.  I enjoyed it so much.  So to add to my goals:

Start Scrapbooking again in April 2015

Plus on the bright side, if I hurt myself in April then I will have something to do while I recooperate.

So back to Happy Friday thoughts, the quotes of the day aren't really quotes but rather celebrations for the 1st day of spring and International Happiness Day.

QUOTES OF THE DAY



So listen to Happy by Pherrell on your ipod and do a jig that Spring is officially here.  Dance with headphones on to Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, but don't let anyone else know or hear the music.  Every day there are struggles, but as my SBG (Soda Body Guard) Kathy W sent this diddy to me,"To err to human, to admit it is SUPERHUMAN!!!!"  So a happiest of Fridays to all you Superheroes out there that are following me on my adventure. 

 IT'S FRIDAY SO LET'S DANCE!!! *Bunnies are optional!


Food Log  Friday, March 20, 2015
BREAKFAST:
Oatmeal
Granny Smith Apple

LUNCH
taco meat on salad

SUPPER
Iowa chop
Roasted broccoli


COUNTDOWN
DAYS DOWN:  12
DAYS TO GO:  57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...