Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 14

Day 14

It's Sunday and I'll I've accomplished is studying and a nap.  So not much to blog today my superheros.

did have a slice of cherry pie but it wasn't too big but remembered someone mentioned an 80 20 rule.  Be good 80% of the time and 20% go a bit off path.

Knee still at about 90% but I'm sitting in classes all this week so it will get plenty of rest.
Did do my challenges though.
So I hope your weekend has been good. Not much to blog since my brain is on securities info overload.
QUOTES OF THE DAY
Always be yourself
Unless you can be Batman, then be Batman.

Week 3 starts tomorrow and the first officially weigh in to see if this adventure is producing any results.

so stay tuned and see what happens tomorrow!


Food Log Sunday, March 22, 2015
BREAKFAST
Oatmeal
LUNCH
Banana & hambuger
SUPPER
Ribs
Cherry pie

COUNTDOWN
DAYS DOWN:  14
DAYS TO GO:  55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...