Monday, March 16, 2015

DAY 7 - ONE WEEK COMPLETE

Day 7
Down and out today.  Really did a job on my Achilles' tendon so ice and elevation of my foot has been my daily routine.  Could not do my challenge today but looked it up and hopefully it will be better by tomorrow.
Had a banana and 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast, another salad for lunch and my husbands unbelievable loaded burgers for supper.  So been a slow day but hoping my pain goes away real soon.

This is the end of my first week.  I didn't drink as much water on the weekend as I did during the week but still drank more than 10 cups each day.

So nothing much to report buy a lazy Sunday with my foot elevated.  So thought a funny quote today would be fitting.

                                               QUOTE OF THE DAY


Tomorrow is the start of week two, plan on a weigh in at the end of this week.  Hoping to see a difference with all this clean eating and portion control plus the ocean of water I'm consuming, plus all the exercise.  I really hope there is at least a little bit of change to make this adventure worth pursuing to the end.  At least to make a little progress will keep me going!  Keep your fingers crossed!

 Food Log Sunday March 15, 2015
BREAKFAST
Banana
2 hard boiled eggs

LUNCH
Lettuce
Pico de gallo hard boiled egg
Smoked pork

SUPPER
Loaded burger
Asparagus

SNACK
Apple

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  7
DAYS TO GO:  62

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...