Tuesday, March 10, 2015

DAY 2 - Still Sleep Deprived

DAY 2 0f 69
Still not sleeping well, woke up at 2 a.m. and finally got back to sleep at 4 am.  I once again did not get my morning workout in because I'm was just tired, not lazy as would be my normal excuse.  But I have Zumba tonight and that makes up for it.

I took all my Advocare and had my breakfast about an 1 hour and half later.

I have to remember slow and steady wins the race, I don't have to do it all at once, but build on as I feel I need more challenges.  I have a tendency to jump in full throttle and then I burn out fast.  This way I can keep my eye on the prize.

Took my gallon of water to work and I have to admit it makes it easier to determine how much I need to drink by the end of the day. I've marked it by cups on one side (4-8-12-16) and if you can see, I've marked a halfway point so I have a goal and to make sure I do a constant drinking of water and not just a chugalug, which is apparently not very good for you and actually can have the adverse effect that I'm trying to do.


So tired today, but more because a lack of continual sleep.  Been feeling very sluggish today, but hopefully get my sweat on at Zumba tonight, take a shower and hopefully an early bedtime for me.

No soda, no starbursts, no junk foods and even got another walk in today at my break.  It was beautiful outside and the fresh air did wonders for me.

So have supper planned for me (which seems to be the best way to go in staying on task).  Another gallon of water gone with a I'm sure a few more ounces to go tonight.
So Day 2 a success, maybe with a goods night's sleep I will have more energy.
So another day down on this adventure.
Thanks again for reading, (if there is anyone out there really reading this).

Tomorrow is a new day and a new chance to improve.

FOOD LOG Tuesday, March 10, 2015
BREAKFAST:
1-Fiber Drink
1-Oatfit Oatmeal with Flaxseed and whole grain oats.

LUNCH:
Chicken Breast
Broccoli & Cauliflower and Carrots

SUPPER:
Broccoli and Chicken

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  2
DAYS TO GO:  67

3 comments:

  1. I read it! Way to go!! Keep it up... (Kelli Vick)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kelli! If you have any suggestions in the Advocare realm of things, I'm open to anything you have found that helps you on your journey.

      Delete

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...