Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 16

Day 16
Another day in class learning what forgot from last time.  Not much to report today. It's cold & rainy here is Des Moines and my community home should be an adventure.

I have determined that just because it's a salad at the fast food places doesn't necessarily make it good for you.  Some of these places has the same calorie content as a burger and fries and and that's before you put dressing on.

It's hard to find something close and good for you but too tired when I get home to make something ahead of time and not coherent enough in the morning before I leave.

So my quote of the day!

LET GO OF THE THOUGHTS THAT DON'T MAKE YOU STRONG!

So keep positive my superheros, the sun will come back and when it does I'll be ready to soak in some vitamin D.

So enjoy your day and remember you are kind, you are smart and you are important, channeling my Abilene from "The Help".  If you have seen it is a must watch movie and a must read book!
See you all tomorrow for another saga of "As the Fat Burns"

Breakfast
apple

LUNCH
Popeyes green beans (spicy just the way I like)
2 chicken strip

SNACK FOR AFTER NOON
Banana

SUPPER
??? probably nothing or just fruit since I don't get home til late and not hungry just tired

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...