Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 17- Iowa Weather & Minions

Well forgot how white my knuckles can get from gripping my steering wheel this morning.  Definitely an adventure and a half driving to Des Moines this am.  Plus I do believe people go slightly brain cell deficienct when the weather is anything but dry and sunny.  Many cars in median but luckily one of them wasn't me.  Almost couldn't eat my banana for fear of taking one hand off the wheel.  What I won't do to learn options and pass this bloody test.  I think risking my life should at least show you my commitment to pass and as soon as I do I believe I should be committed for taking on this licensing thing.  Plus not only do I have to test this month, I have to get my drivers license renewed next month.  Always a photo op moment,  especially since you can't smile or smile with your eyes.  I still try to add a twinkle.  If not I look possessed and that can't be good.  They should take it of me while I'm crying because that is exactly the face the officer will get if I ever get pulled over.  It at least will be more accurate and he will be able to see the resemblance. 

Anyway, QuikTrip has these neat little trays with cut up veggies and fruit with meat and cheese so that is my lunch today.  Feeling a bit sluggish not having my veggies and fruits like I have been doing.  Plus getting up at 5:30 for a long drive every morning this week then sitting and overloading my poor Lil brain with information I only need to retain until Monday at 3:00 pm, then driving home at the precise time every person in Des Moines decides it's quitting time to drive home hoping that someone takes the consideration and actually uses their blinkers before they cut in front of me and I grip my poor defenseless steering wheel for dear life.  I'm a little out of practice driving in "the big city".  I hate to tell them but you won't wear your blinker fluid out if you use your blinker..... (For those of you not automotively inclined, there is no such thing as blinker fluid.  Just making sure you were paying attention)
Here's my quote of the day.  Been in the car alot this week with my brain working on overdrive and this just struck me true to form.  Shout out to Aunt Carol for posting on fb.  Plus I love me some minions!
QUOTE OF THE DAY

 So a happy Wednesday and another day of learning and sitting.  My first Zumba class next week may require oxygen since I haven't "worked out" this week.  I'm working that muscle between my ears so it will be lean and mean.  Then it can tell my butt to follow suit.....Have a great day!
Food Log Wednesday March 25
BREAKFAST
banana
LUNCH
VE/IT'S AND MEAT AND FRUIT

SUPPER
CHICKEN

COUNTDOWN
DAY DOWN: 17
DAY TO GO:  52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...