Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DAY 22-Oh Happy Day

Day 22 - OH HAPPY DAY

Could my smile be bigger, could my heart be lighter!  I don't think so.  I passed and the world is bright.

Slept the entire night last night, no interruptions.  Just hard and deep (sorry that sounds a little dirty) but that is what it was.  I even got up and made pancakes for my boys before school.  They were so happy to have their mom back from study world.

This is the beginning of week 4 almost a month.  They say to make something a habit you have to do it for 40 days, so I'm halfway there.

Back to my water and hopefully a grocery store stop today or tomorrow.  The fruit and vegetable choices in my house are very slim.  Easter is around the corner and it seems that there is not enough time in the day for all I want to accomplish.

But the one thing that I wanted to accomplish, PASSING MY SERIES 7 SECURITIES EXAM, has a HUGE checkmark next to it as being COMPLETE!

Signed up for the Live Healthy Iowa 5k in Clarion on April 11th and I do believe I have a prom to work that evening, so will be starting to train big time today.

My quote of the day:

QUOTE OF THE DAY


In case you didn't know I'm a huge Dr. Suess fan.  I've even dressed up at The Cat in the Hat and The Grinch for Halloween.  I'm on the upward slide of great things.  I do have brains in my head and guess what?  they actually are fully functional and are good for more things than just keeping my skull from caving in.  

I am the Master of my fate and the Captain of my Soul.  And with this huge weight lifted off me, I feel lighter, happier, and more optimistic.

So thank you for your encourage words, texts, and phone calls.  Thank you for being you and for supporting me in my adventure.  Though there have been points of extreme lows and extreme highs, it's the every day points that make up the main part of a story.  My story is being written as we speak, what will happen is completely and totally up to me.

So giving it my all today and concentrating on my health and well being.  Been working on a goal/dream board as suggested by my friend, Jodie and will post once I have finished it.

Thank you and enjoy today, I am too happy to not spread the joy around to all.

Remember
You are KIND
You are SMART
You are IMPORTANT to me!

Make this a Tuesday to remember and dance a little (I've been dancing alot today), smile at the person next to you (I can't stop smiling, in fact my cheeks are starting to hurt a big, but I'm willing to endure the pain for the smile), wave at the person in the car next to you at the stoplight (completely baffles them), and give yourself a huge high five for helping me on my adventure.  YOU ROCK in my book.


BREAKFAST
Banana Bars (coworker baked them for me for passing, couldn't be rude, could I?)

LUNCH:
Salad

SUPPER:
Chicken breast
cauliflower/broccoli mix

COUNTDOWN
DAYS DOWN:  22
DAYS TO GO:  47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...