Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day 9-St Patricks Day

DAY 9

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone.  I don't own anything "work" clothing related that is green so had to color a shamrock on the back of my hand in order to avoid any pinching fingers today.  Unless Christian Grey or Matthew McConaughey happen to walk by, then I'm licking the back of my hand clean!!!!!  But I think that might be a long shot, but hey it could happen.

So last night after studying, I watched the new series, "The Royals" and did my challenges during the commercials. (P.S.  I really loved the show)
So did:   80 crunches - 75 squats  -  20 push ups  -  3-30 second planks

The planks were the hardest and are my weakest exercise that I do.  But if I keep doing them eventually I should be able to do a plank that looks like the picture and last more than 30 seconds before I collapse.

So last night, the smoked chicken I purchase from HyVee in Webster City was divine.  Luckily there are a few left to do salad tonight, which I think is my supper choice.  May have to do soup, broccoli cheese, for the boys, my hubby hasn't been feeling the best and it is a bit chillier today so I think soup and grilled cheese for them and salad with that yummy smoked chicken for little ole me.

Fruit for breakfast this morning and a Nature Valley nut crisp (woke up a bit late).  Lunch is an office affair at a local business for a Chili lunch.  Don't think I will be able to eat most of it, but the money for the ticket went to a good cause.

Ankle still wrapped, but only in hopes that it will be ok for Zumba tonight.  Feeling pretty good today and have an odd sense of excitement.  I, the person who never goes out, who is always putting every one else's thing in front of her own, has two, yes I said TWO, meetings with friends next week.  One friend, I haven't seen in almost 26 years and the other, I haven't seen in a very long while.  Another step forward in my adventure, taking time to reconnect.  I may have to redecorate my hermit cave and make it into a gift wrapping room or a bowling alley.  So I am very excited about seeing these two ladies next week. Nervous about taking my class but excited that I get to see them.

So because of the holiday, I'm posting TWO Quotes of the Day, just for the halibut!

QUOTES OF THE DAY
 

I love this one.  Wouldn't it be great to avoid the negative!


And this one, just made me smile, and you have to admit, it would be a "hoppy" coincidence if you found frogs in your underwear.  (Yes I know it was cheesy, but hey, cheesy is what I do best)

So hopefully Zumba tonight, only the heel will be able to determine it and some more challenge work.  
So a recap:  slept ok, was a little hard to get out of bed this morning, bed too cozy and the air was a little crisp when I poked out my toe, hard to just fling yourself into that until you have fully awaken. Took all my Advocare, drinking my gallon of water.  NO SODA for 9 days, no processed foods or junk food, though for the ladies out there, today is the day I could really go for some McDonald's french fries, if you are a lady, you totally get what I'm saying about this day every month. hint...hint.  Otherwise, in good spirits, looking forward to Zumba tonight and am hopeful.  What more could I ask for in a Tuesday.
So until we meet again, same bat time, same bat channel



Food Log  Tuesday, March 17, 2015
BREAKFAST:
Nature Valley Nut Crisp

SNACK:
Apple

LUNCH:
Salad
Maybe a bit of chili

SNACK:
Apple

SUPPER
Salad with Smoked Chicken
Pico De Gallo
Hard Boiled Egg

2 CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

COUNTDOWN
DAYS DOWN:   9
DAYS TO GO:  60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...