Friday, March 27, 2015

Dy 19-Friday, Fried Brain, Future Fortune

So sorry for missing my blog on  Day 18.  It has been a very long week of mental exercise and by the time I got home on Thursday, my threshold of energy was gone.

Today is Day 19 and a Friday to boot.  Lots of studying planned for the next three days and then test taking on Monday.  So forgive me if I don't post as often, this is an important test and I need to focus all my energy to it.

Love that it's finally Friday, but my brain is a little fried from all the information I'm cramming in it but luckily "WHEN" I pass, hopefully it will bring future fortune to my world.  Otherwise, I did all this just for halibut!

I had to have a soda this morning.  Now it has been quite a few days since having one but in my weakened state it was needed.  I did have my apple for breakfast.

Been eating a lot of fruit and while I was at class, I would get some grapes or a banana from QuikTrip for break and it would get me through til my next meal.  I didn't once crave chocolate or candy.  Which seems very odd but it wasn't something that my body was craving.

So short and sweet today:

TODAY'S QUOTE OF THE DAY:

I love me some minions and especially for the weekend.  Haven't exercised much, between studying and class and driving back and forth to Des Moines and doing homework, there was just enough time to get some rest.  So will try to possibly get a walk in this weekend, but Monday night plan on starting my Couch to 5k and working out every day after that.  Unfortunately this test fell during my adventure and even though I didn't work out like I would have wanted, I did try very hard to make good food choices.  Sometimes it was the lesser of two evils but definitely better choices than what I would have made before my adventure started.

So always remember:  You are kind, You are Smart, you are IMPORTANT!
I keep saying this to myself multiple times a day, it makes me feel good and gives me hope, and the world is always better with HOPE! HOPE, LOVE, and CUPCAKES (which of course I can't have yet, but just knowing they are out there makes me happy)

So have a great weekend and realize I greatly appreciate you reading my blog and I apologize for the next few days of lack of in depth information, but promise I will be back in full force on Monday, this is just something I need to do and it's been a few years (times 10 or 20) since I was in college and studied to take tests, so requires my full and undivided attention to retain this very complicated information.

So stick with me my superheroes and have a PEACHY DAY!

Food Log Friday, March 27, 2015

BREAKFAST:
Apple
Diet Pepsi

LUNCH:
Tuna 

SUPPER
Chicken
Broccoli

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  19
DAYS TO GO:  50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...