Thursday, April 2, 2015

DAY 23 & 24 -I am FE+MALE!

DAY 23
Was in Des Moines most of day for a doctors appointment, but was able to hit Sam's Club and get lots of great grapes and bananas and apples and broccoli.  My fresh food drought is over.

Got back in time to hit Piloxing Fusion and getting to see my Workout buddy/friend, Amanda, I missed seeing her so much.  I had missed last week and with studying haven't really done anything that would produce an actually sweat since then (mental sweat yes, but not physical)
Anyway it was lots of upper body workouts and I'm a bit tender in the upper arm area, but so excited that class with be 2 days a week starting next week.  So for the month of April, I will have Fusion on Mondays and Wednesday and Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday.  I think that is a pretty good week.

Still on Cloud 9 for passing my Series 7 on Monday so very hard for me not to be smiling ALL THE TIME.  Yes I still have one more securities exam to take called a Series 66 but I have been assured that it is definitely easier than the Series 7.  The "7" was made to keep people out, the 66 is just making sure I know the rules and regulations.

DAY 24
Woke up this morning and I had a soda, I know, not part of the plan, but have switched to water and will keep that up today.  Actually had purchased it before I was even thinking clearly, not an excuse just what happened.  Still catching up on the sleep I'm been missing out on due to self induced stress and overworking of my brain.

Had some red and green grapes for snack this morning.  I really like grapes for snack.  I forgot how much I really like fruit.  I'm not a big melon fan (watermelon is really the only one I like) and I'm a bit picky in my berry selection (strawberries are good fresh, and only really like raspberries if they are in something like a smoothie).  But love grapes, bananas, apples, oranges, pineapple, and mango and as long as I have them handy that is the thing I will grab, so one of my missions is to make sure I have these things in my house.  Not easy since to get the fruit I like I sometimes need to travel out of town in order to get a good price.  Just economics, but when you can get twice as much for the same price, you go where your money has the biggest bang.

Since I have been feeling AWESOME this week.  I found my quote of the day and it is very superhero, AVENGERS Superhero.  So to all my peeps out there of the female persuasion, this is for you too:

QUOTE OF THE DAY



See told you it was brilliant.

So getting more active and trying to do a good job of eating well.  I realize I was a little extreme at the beginning, but I am still avoiding sugar, and breads, and processed foods as much as possible, which still isn't easy.  But each day I do well is a good day and each day I stumble I have to give myself a pep talk and say, "Just because you tripped, doesn't mean that you fell" and just do well for the rest of the day and keep that in mind tomorrow.

So enjoy your Thursday my dear friends and I hope you get to enjoy some sunshine today.

Remember:
You are Kind, You are Smart, and you are so very IMPORTANT to me!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

BREAKFAST
2 eggs

SNACK
grapes

LUNCH
Brat
veggies

SNACK
Banana

SUPPER
CHICKEN grilled
roasted broccoli

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  24
DAYS TO GO:  45

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...