Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 39-PROM SEASON BEGINS

Day 39
This weekend marks the beginning of Prom season for me.  I take pics at prom in Boone on Saturday and am taking pics all day at a dance studio in Spirit Lake on Sunday.  Next weekend is Clarion's prom.

Man time flies.  Had a wonderful birthday and thank you for all you kind words.

Been drinking a lot of water lately and feeling much better.  Love my Piloxing Fusion class and even though I may be sore a day or two after, I'm so glad that I went.

The weekend will consist of working, which is ALOT of walking and standing so that should make my Fitbit very happy.  Going to try to keep my water with me and just keep drinking.

So here's my quote of the WEEKEND!

QUOTE OF THE WEEKEND!


So with working all weekend I may not post as much, but we are down to 30 days to graduation and last time I weighed in I was down 15.  Will weigh in on Monday because after running all weekend taking pics I'm sure to burn a calorie or two.

Only 30 days left and I need to step up my game and put in 200%.  I can do this and if I'm even a size smaller than when I started that is at least a step forward.  I will keep going forward after the 30 days.  Have 4 5k's left to do this summer and so many other things I want to accomplish.  So this is only the beginning of something even bigger.

So weather is supposed to be rainy, not good for Prom season but with enough hairspray any hairstyle can be set in concrete.

So have a great weekend everyone and just in the spirit of prom, do a little "Cupid Shuffle" to make your day a little brighter.

FOOD:
BREAKFAST
Caramel Ruthie Roll (only one)

LUNCH
APPLE

SUPPER
UNKIES IN THOR to celebrate my birthday and passing my Series 7 test.  It's the first family dinner with all of us in what seems like forever.!

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN 39
DAYS TO GO:  30



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...