Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 32-SNOW Way, was that really Snow this morning

Day 32

Well as I stated in my blog yesterday we were going to have one more day of snow and I guess I should have just stayed quiet because, holy buckets batman!  Started yesterday around 8 and everything was nice and white this morning.  Even had to turn on my car to defrost my windshield in APRIL. Amazing.

Picked up my registration packet for my first 5K of the year.  The Live Healthy Iowa 5k here in my little town of Clarion.  Will have to walk most of it since I don't want to push my knee more than I need to but hey as long as I finish, that is all that matters and the fact I showed up and did it is considered an accomplishment.

Had cheesy potato soup that I had made at a Pampered Chef freezer workshop for supper.  Have to say it was a bit bland and will not be making it again.  Wasn't a big hit with the boys either.  They said it was ok but asked that I not make it again.  So that recipe is not longer in the book.

This morning consisted of scrambled eggs and looking forward to actually having a Friday afternoon where I don't have a do anything.  Yes I could clean and start some spring cleaning, but let's not get to crazy people.

Love my quote of the day and will think of it every time I see a Stop sign or someone says stop!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

You decide on how you day should be!  But dance like no one is watching!

So 5k tomorrow and back on track, will see how I do on Monday's weigh in.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Food Log, Friday, April 10, 2015
BREAKFAST
Scrambled Egg

Lunch
Ham and salad

SUPPER
?

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  32
DAYS TO GO:  37

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...