Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Day 44-Exercise + Endorphins = Husbands that live longer

Day 44

Sorry about missing yesterday everyone, I was still tired from the weekend and barely made it through Zumba last night.  Miriam (my instructor) even gave us an extra 10 minutes of Zumba and no break for the full hour and 10 minutes which I thought I might fall over at one point due to the fact I was exhausted.  But it felt good to get my groove on even though my balance was way off.

It's cold again and I thought spring was here.  Guess someone forgot to tell Mother Nature.  Being tired in not great but add in the cold and I have a harder time staying on track.  Put in crockpot lasagna for supper, something hot and hearty for my boys for supper tonight.

I have Piloxing Fusion, which in my last post I said I was going to go, but I practically fell asleep driving home from work (which by the way is only about 3 1/2 blocks).  I was in bed by 7 and slept till 6:00 the next morning.

My knee seems to be getting stronger though I don't push it for fear of setting myself backwards. I received these pretty flowers for Administrative Professionals Day:

 And it's also EARTH DAY


So Happy Administrative Professionals Day and Happy Earth Day.  I have been struggling and when I see my friends at Fusion and Zumba, I always feel better.  My Amanda and My Savannah make each workout a fun time and they always give me that extra push I need.

So my QUOTE OF THE DAY, has to do with my hubby, who is such a trooper and has taken over feeding the brood on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (if I don't put something in the crockpot) so I can go to my workouts.  He wants and encourages me to go.  He even will guilt me if I even think about skipping and will ask me, "Is Amanda and Savannah going?' which I then feel guilty and make myself go which in the long run make me feel better.  So when I showed him this saying he said it sounded about right and a good thing for every husband to know.

QUOTE OF THE DAY



To to those "happy" women and their "endorphins" and the husbands who get to be married to them.  I salute all of you.

Have a great day everyone and try to not blow away.

Food log Thursday, April 22, 2015
Breakfast
Doughnut (I know, I just really really really wanted a doughnut)

Lunch
Chicken sandwich

SUPPER

Crockpot lasagna

COUNTDOWN:  
DAYS DOWN:  44
DAYS TO GO:  25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...