Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 36-GO LEFT YOUNG LADY!

Ok working out last night was just what the doctor ordered.  Felt a weight lifted off me and even though the same situation still exists I feel better.  Today a little stressed but hey I wouldn't be me if I wasn't a bit stressed about something right.

Trying to eat better and doing my knee exercises to strengthen my knee which seem to be working because I worked out last week and did my 5K this weekend, which I walked and jogged a little until my knee said, now that is enough lady.  And worked out last night and DID NOT come out with any injuries.  That's a big plus.

Need to drink more water, having trouble choking it down lately.  I do well for a while but then I just can't drink any more, flavored or not.  But am still trying to do better each day.

QUOTE OF THE DAY


So today I took a left and am remembering that I can only do what I can do and I can only help those that want my help.  No matter how much I want good for someone, until they want it also, all I can do it say I'm here if you need me.

So beautiful day out and the wind finally died down so may have to get a walk in after work today.  But have many more grad invitations I need to finish.  A mom's work is never done.

We are past the halfway point on this little adventure and I haven't weight myself this week, may wait until next week since I have a pretty full load with work and pictures and will be moving quite a bit so think I will wait til next Monday to see where I am.

So Tuesday is almost over and Hump Day will be here.  Get out and take a walk and soak up some of that wonderful Vitamin D that Sun is sharing.

Food Log Tuesday, April 15, 2015
Breakfast:
Apple

Lunch:
Chicken sandwich

Supper:
Chicken
Broccoli

COUNTDOWN: 
DAYS DOWN:  36
DAYS TO GO:  33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...