Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 37-Be Brave, Be Strong, Be Smart

Day 37

I got an early birthday present from my Secret Pal at work today and it's also my Quote of the Day.  I put in on my desk right where I can see it and remind myself that everyday has it's challenges but as long as you keep a good heart and keep trying then even when things seem to be their darkest, you will still see a shimmer of light giving you hope.

I officially go over the hump in the 40's tomorrow and will be on the other side of 45.  I'm actually ok with it because to be honest I don't feel 45.  In fact sometimes I think I'm just making up this grown up stuff and my kids are just so used to me being right about stuff that they just follow me blindly thinking I really know what the heck I'm doing.  I still don't consider myself a grown up but in all facts and purposes I am. I can vote, drive a car, fight for my country.  I get to pay taxes (not my favorite grown up thing to do).  I can drink alcohol, I am tall enough to ride on the scary rides that have a height requirement.  If I felt inclined I could pretty much do whatever I wanted to do.  But I still like to have fun even though my grown up brain works overtime worrying about the world in general, I still try to find the smile in my day.  If I have to dance to get it out (which by the way is hilarious when I'm boogieing my way down an aisle at WalMart) or if I just have to yell, "Plot Twist" and turn the other direction, I will find a smile in each day.

I have struggled with my eating lately, if I do eat, I do try to eat healthy, but have to admit, I either haven't been hungry or I have a little of something and call it a day.  Not the best I know.  But this is hard and don't let anyone tell you different.  Yes, if there is fruit or vegetables I will fill my plate with those first and am trying to stay away from things I know are bad.  But each day is a mystery to me as to how I will choose.  Stress plays a big part and I am slowly changing that pattern but it's not a cold turkey kind of thing.

So Piloxing Fusion tonight, which I love.  I love hanging with my Amanda and getting to know all the wonderful ladies in class.  I try to learn at least one person's name that I didn't know before and I do give it my best but with my knee I take the precautious way for some of the exercises.  I figure as long as I keep moving than all is good in the world.

So here's my quote of the day (PS I love Winnie the Pooh, but Tigger really is my fav)

QUOTE OF THE DAY


My secret pal gave me wooden plaque with this written on it and I'm forever grateful for her giving it to me because it is a nice reminder.

Ok, so it's HUMP DAY which means that another week is on the downslide.  Drinking my water again and 1/2 a gallon is gone, the rest will be gone by 5.

So remember my minions,
You are Smart, You are Kind, and you are so very IMPORTANT TO ME!!!
Have a great day and see you tomorrow!

Food Log Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Breakfast:
Banana

Lunch:
chicken

Supper:
???

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  37
DAYS TO GO:  32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...