Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 25-FRIDAY AND FABULOUS

Day 25

Friday, what a good day.  It has been a fury of activity today.  With it being Good Friday, no school for the boys and that means that Easter is only a moment away.

Drinking more water and lots of fruit and veggies.  But with Easter comes one of my weaknesses that really is only around at Easter and that are Cadbury eggs.  I really really love those chocolatey delights but I haven't been anywhere near any Easter displays so far out of sight, out of mind.

But I'm not a huge candy eater, just a certain day a month, otherwise I can take it or leave it. Right now I'd rather have fruit than chocolate.  Boy did I really write that, fruit rather than chocolate, something must be happening if that is even a thought in my head.  But it's true.  Would I have said that 25 days ago, I'm pretty sure that response would have been "HECK NO, BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE!"  Nice to know that things are changing.

My arms are still a bit sore from Fusion on Wednesday, think maybe I may have really gave it my all and my arms are recovering for it.  This week just flew by, maybe because I finally have a huge weight off of me (and not on the scale by the way) but am looking forward to such wonderful things as Prom, Graduation, and summer activities.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
I love this, made me smile

So off to do family things and spend time with those I love this weekend and then on to another week in my adventure on Monday.

Today it's short and sweet as there are many things to make for this weekend.  Deviled eggs, salad and possible dessert, haven't decided on that yet.  But a fine weekend ahead and I hope you have a glorious Friday.

Remember:
You are Kind, You are Smart, and You are IMPORTANT to me!

Hopefully the sun decides to visit today, because that wind is a bit chilly.  Spring is here but it's taking it's time to come to its full potential.

Friday, April 3, 2015
BREAKFAST
Banana
Eggs

SNACK
GRAPES
LUNCH
Salad

SUPPER
Chicken Breast
cauliflower bites

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  25
DAYS TO GO:  44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...