Monday, April 13, 2015

Day 35-Personal Day

Day 35
Need a personal day everyone!  Sorry, but dealing with things that are beyond my control and unfortunately not wanting to share.

Tomorrow  will be better but for today I am taking it as a personal day from my blog.

My quotes should give you an idea but just need to get to Fusion tonight to clear my head and sweat but until then this is all I have to offer.



I am one to deal internally and whether that is good or bad is neither here or there but didn't want to abandon my goal of my blog, just a bad day which hopefully will go quickly and without incident.

Just need a day to regroup, thanks for reading and keeping me in check.

Don't blow away in the wind outside and try to get a look at the sun.  


Food Log

Nothing, not hungry

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  35
DAYS TO GO:  34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...