Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 31-Rain Rain Go Away

Day 31
Ok, It sounded like someone throwing pebbles at my window this morning but it was just big fat drops of rain hitting it hard.  Kind of like the sound of it but it was loud and woke me up.  I like rain, I even put in some cheddar potato soup for supper tonight because I had a feeling it was going to stay cold and rainy.

Only bad thing with rain is that I don't really get to be out and walk around like I would prefer.  But hey, Mother Nature is a bit more stubborn than I am and she can do what she wishes.

Went to Piloxing Fusion last night and my instructor, Lisa, played a song just for me.  Staying Alive by the Bee Gees.  I got my boogie on as well as all my fellow Fusion divas.  My arms are a little sore and had to ice my knee today because it was a little stiff but all in all I survived without any major injuries.  Maybe she should have played "Im a Survivor by Beyonce" since I lived through a workout without injury. ha ha ha

Had toast for breakfast and my tummy is feeling much better but not hungry for lunch and don't want to push it to much.  Still a little queezy here and there so just happy that what is going down is staying there.

Ok now to set up my quote.  We have a mouse, just one, that seems be very evasive and smarter than the average mouse.  We have a lot of traps all over the house, sticky ones, regular ones  you name it.  Anyway, he has found his way into my house and he goes from bedroom to bedroom and living room, never goes into the kitchen and is faster than fast.  Anyway, I did a bit more cardio when I was walking into my bedroom and the little bugger ran across my foot, I don't think I've moved that fast in a while and I think I may have screamed like a girl, which is why my son came running out of his room to see what had excited his mother to the point of screaming.  My husband and son got a laugh out of it. I do believe my son about fell to the floor because he couldn't control his legs anymore from laughing at his poor frightened mother. (I'll remember that the next time he get startled and then revenge will be mine!!!!!)  I'm not afraid of mice, but when you are barefoot and something runs across your foot it has a tendency to startle you.  So it wasn't a spider by my quote still applies:

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Also to anyone who has ever walked into a spiderweb, you completely get where I'm coming from.

So stay dry my friends and I will try to stay injury free (which it might be a better bet that you will stay dry, lol)  Another week is coming to a close quickly and perhaps Mr. Sun will decide to come back and visit.  But I was just told by someone today that in Iowa, once the robins return we have one more day of snow.  I'm hoping that this year it decides to just rain instead of snow but it's Iowa, wait 15 minutes and the weather will change.  

So snuggle up tonight and watch a movie.  My beloved show, the Blacklist, is on a small hiatus until April 23rd, so I'll have to wait til then to see who shot Red. 

Thursday, April 9, 2015

BREAKFAST:
Toast

LUNCH
Nothing

SUPPER
Cheddar potato soup

COUNTDOWN:
DAYS DOWN:  31
DAYS TO GO:  38
Pounds Down:  15



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...