Thursday, August 24, 2017

11 MONTHS

Eleven Months!  Has it really been 11 months since I started this?  I have 30 days to hit my first goal, can I do it.  I am trying hard but for right now I'm taking each day as it comes.

This will be short and sweet for the next 30 days hopefully I will see a number I haven't seen in 10 plus years.  I am struggling to keep on track some days, others it seems to go without a hitch.

So I'll do the following:


So sorry for the short blurp this week.  But the next 30 days are towards the finish line that I set for myself, and I need, no HAVE, to achieve this goal.  I've worked too hard for it not to be.

So until next week my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Ahead- SUCKS

I know the majority of you out there in blog land enjoy the changing of the seasons from winter to spring and you give me grief for my l...